Be a part of the conversation. Build collaborative connections.
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Download the Catalyst App
- Download the app by clicking this link (https://crowd.cc/s/wiN6) from your mobile device, or by searching for ChannelAdvisor Catalyst or Catalyst Americas 2017 in your app store. If you still have the app downloaded from last year, you will need to update the app if you have not done so already.
- Once you have downloaded the app, download the event Catalyst Americas 2017. When prompted, enter the event password your registration confirmation email. (If you registered before 2/27/2017 you will receive an additional email with app information).
- After the event has loaded, log in to access full features
a. Click on the menu icon at the top left hand of the screen
b. Click the gear icon and select “Log In;” please note, by logging in you agree to let ChannelAdvisor to display your name on the attendee list.
c. Enter your first and last name, then click “Next”
d. Enter your email address and click “Next”
e. On the next page, click “Create New Account” at the bottom for your unique confirmation code
f. When prompted, re-enter your email address and a code will be sent to you.
- To manage your profile settings, tap the menu icon and then your name
- Here you can build a profile with your information, and set the profile to public
- If you would like to hide your name from the attendee list, click on the “attendees” icon on the home screen
a. Go to the attendees list, click the person/gear icon at the top right and you’ll be prompted to hide your profile completely. Note: if hidden, other attendees will not be able to view your name or request your contact information.